Hello Guest! Welcome to our Website.
Something you might want to know about us.
Don't be hesitated to contact us if you have something to say.

Welcome to our lovely neighborhood!

| | Friday, July 9, 2010
|

Well! Lovely people! this is basicaly a test entry! because right now! Hachi made me create this account! then she went out to buy something (i hope is dinner :V)
so...im supossed to just write something like "HEEY!!Welcome!" and stuff just to fill up the first entry.

I guess that's all :3


oooh yeah! this was PArk "ultimate sex machine" Yoochun... seee ya!

3 comments:

Park Hachi said...

-_- and do you have to always tell the world the "sex machine" part of your supposed name?!!?

Rina Kim said...

aww that's so cute my fave neighbour! Hachi I think you're hubbie is so full of himself yet adorkable ^_^
Greetings from the kims!

Park Hachi said...

my hubbie sometimes has too much confident in himself xD that can be scary o_O

Post a Comment

 

Followers